Quick Fixes to Make Your Crow Wing County Home More Sellable
When it comes to selling your Crow Wing County homes it is the little things that can make the difference. If you are considering putting your home up for sale here are a few quick and easy things you can do to make your home more saleable.
- Make your bed. A clean crisp bed helps the room show better overall.
- Dust. Dust every surface in your home. No one wants to buy any dust bunnies.
- De-Clutter. This may be the most important thing you can do. You want potential buyers to focus on how much space you have, and the more things you have crammed in your home the less space it looks like you have. Rent a storage facility if need be to help de-clutter, and as a result your home will show tremendously better.
- Linen Closet. Potential buyers are going to look in your linen closet so be sure to fold everything and make it look tidy.
- Tidy your closet. Buyers want to make sure there is enough room for all their possessions. When it comes to your closet be sure to have everything you can hang be hung up and the rest organized.
- Turn on the lights. Prior to a showing on your home turn on all the lights so that buyers can see right away the features your home has to offer. Check all light fixtures to make sure there are no burnt out light bulbs, and add higher wattage bulbs if more light is needed.
- Welcome. If you do not have a welcome mat consider purchasing one, and if you do have one and it has seen better days then purchase a new one.
- Pets. Buyers will walk the property and the last thing they want to see or step in is your pet's feces. This can be a deal breaker. Clean up after your pets.
- De-personalize. Remove any family photos or any other type of decorations that are personalized that may distract buyers.
- Toys. To make a playroom look tidy invest in a few large baskets which will help with organizing them.
Our team would be delighted to help you find the perfect home in Crow Wing County during the holidays. My team and I enjoy helping folks like you find just the right spot to live your northern Minnesota Lake Country dream.
Bill Grunewald/ Edina Realty.
Licensed in Minnesota/ Lic # 20204156